Monday, December 1, 2008

NEW CAR!

We'll first off I don't want anyone to think we turned to the other side. We are still BIG UTAH fans.
Car colors have nothing to do with who you root for. But when your husband calls you at work and asks you what you think and if you can meet him for lunch to go look at cars.... you don't just ignore him, you jump out of your seat and you are gone.
So here it is, the new car. And YES, it does fit in the garage. YEAH!! Porter likes the back row all to himself. It's pretty nice too because they made it into a "theater" style seat so it's up higher than the middle bench. I'm going to have to add some RED to it somewhere though. Any suggestions????









My sister Liz thinks we need to tell you the type of car. I was thinking we'd just have people guess. I could sell tickets and the winner will get... Never mind. It is a USED 2008 Ford Expedition XLT EL (extended length). We were going to go with a 2007, but Craig (no, not Anne) changed his mind at the dealership and decided to go with this one so we have the extra room in the back. Big test for Anne will be tomorrow when I go to work. Will it pass everyone approval at work????

3 comments:

The Sullenger's said...

So what is it? You are so worried about the color you didn't tell us anything.

Gudgell said...

Might I suggest throw pillows and light blankets in a lovely shade of red and white. Didn't your other car fit in the garage? I am happy for you. Do you realize that your son (eldest) may be learning to drive this car?

Michelle said...

How fun for you & your family! I'll call you & Craig today to talk about your new tax write-off!