Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aha moment

Okay so many of you know that I've been doing weight watchers for about a year now. It's been a good thing for me and I've lost about 40 pounds so far. I've purchased new clothes to go along with the new size that I am now too.
So last week I was doing laundry and pulling the levi's out of the dryer and folding them. I pulled out a pair of levi's and looked at them for about a minute trying to decide who's they were. They were ladies jeans, but too big for Natalie but they looked like they were about Trevor's size. All of a sudden it hit me that they were mine. It is nice for me to be able to see the change in me too.

4 comments:

Watsdog said...

Congrats! You look terrific! It's always nice when you can finally see yourself change. Keep up the great work!

Rachel said...

ROCK ON!! That's so freakin' awesome. Sounds like you've been working hard - way to go!

The Sullenger's said...

I am jealous!! 40 lbs that's great!!

Gudgell said...

Perhaps you had better save your old clothes for me. The food here tastes better all the time. That is not a good thing. I am proud of you. Keep on going.
Love
Mom