Sunday, October 12, 2008

HALLOWEEN TIME




The tradition for the past 7 years has been going to the Pack's Pumpkin Farm in Farmington for our pumpkins. Last year we were given a load of pumpkins from G&G Randall and our neighbors, so there was no need to go and get more. We'll on Friday night, while we were eating our Taco Soup for dinner, I thought we better go to the farm tonight BEFORE the snow flies over the weekend. Next week it will be way too muddy. So we bundled up and headed out. I love going there. They have a hay maze for the kids. Porter really liked that because he could do it all by himself. Trevor was excited just to get the biggest pumpkin he could find. Then I decided that while we are here, we might as well go through the corn maze. That is always so much fun. What a fun - spur of the moment event. Aren't they always the best? Now go and take your family to the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Gudgell said...

What a fun thing to do. I enjoyed watching from here. You kids all look good to me.

Love Nana

Paulina Gudgell said...

That reminded me.... we still don't have any pumpkins! And it's almost winter soon. I wish I had time for fun things right now...