Thursday, August 7, 2008

Driveway and porch



Porter blowing bubbles on the new porch.




Well I thought I'd better blog while I have a minute and give you the updated pictures of our house. It's all CRAZY around here. 6:30 am we have guys here with big machines and hammers. Just what everyone wants at 6:30 AM. We park our cars on the street or over at the neighbors house. It will be getting better in a few weeks, right? Check out the porch too. We LOVE it. I had Trevor bring out the chairs and that is where you can find us most evenings. It's so relaxing. I'm also loving the food storage room. I actually know what I have in there. It's nice and organized with room to spare. My favorite shelf is my rotating shelf (the black one on the right side). It stores so much food! I can't wait until after canning season to see if where I will store everything.

2 comments:

Emily Sullenger said...

Just like old people out on your front porch. Bountiful is a great city for sitting out at night to relax. Now maybe the rest of the house will get done.

Rachel said...

Hurray for your new porch and food storage room!!! The porch looks fantastic and oh yes, so relaxing. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!