Friday, July 18, 2008

Four more

Well, wouldn't you know it. I get one kid out of her cast and the next week I'm back at the Doctor's office putting stiches into another kids head.

Yes, Porter. The back of his head. And once again, it didn't happen at my house. He was at the neighbors jumping on the trampoline. The little girl pushed him off and he landed on some cement. Oh well.

Porter was very brave while they numbed up his head and had the 4 stiches put in. I told them (from the last experience) that I did NOT want the staples. Last time they stapled it, he couldn't put his head against the couch or his pillow. It was very uncomfortable.

Next Saturday we will have them removed, then we will shave his hair.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ouch, poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon! (On a sidenote... don't you just love kids who push? Ugh, I swear it's the bane of my existence.)

The Sullenger's said...

You know what Nana would say about jumping on a Trampoline...

Slowing down for Porter is something he can do. Hope everything is ok.

Gudgell said...

Yeh, remember what Nana would say. DON'T DO IT, at least without the screen fastened around it.