Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This and That

This morning Porter and I were outside with the dog when I noticed that his zipper was down. During the summer he wears shorts with elastic waste bands and doesn't have to worry about zippers. It takes us a few months to get use to zipping them up again come winter time.

I told Porter that it looked like he didn't zip his zipper up. He said, "No, it just falls down." I said that "it doesn't fall down, you don't zip it up". He said to me with a straight face, "Maybe it's just scared of heights." I tried hard to hold in the laugh. I asked him where he heard that from. He said that someone told him the other day that it looked like his zipper was scared of heights. I explained to him what they meant by it. I've been laughing all day about it. He's too cute.

I received a text message today from a girl who would like to take Trevor to the Christmas dance next week. To be continued...

1 comment:

Gudgell said...

Love the zipper story. I hope soon Trev will want to go to a dance.