Friday, April 22, 2011

RUMBI'S

So, Porter and I went and got take out from Rumbi's today. I didn't have extra money for drinks, so we were just getting our food and leaving. I called ahead of time and was told 15 minutes and it would be ready. We ran a couple of errands before hand. Got to Rumbi's just a little early. Used my coupon and paid $10.33 for our 2 meals. GREAT DEAL!
They said they were having problems with making the rumbi rice and it would be about 15 more minutes if we wanted to wait. Sure why not I said. They guy said, "well let me get you a couple of drinks then why you wait". Better yet. Then he said, "Would you like some chips and salsa why you wait?" Sure!
We waited and ate our chips and salsa and talked. I love that Porter kid of mine! He is so very funny. He had seen a commercial on the TV today where someone was saying that their Dad delivered a baby. He looks at me and says, "Why can't our Dad do that?" Anyway, on with my Rumbi's story.
We sat and waited and the time flew by. The guy came back to me and said, "I'm really having problems with the machine. Can I get you white or brown rice, noodles, fries instead?" So I chose the rice and they went and put it together. The cashier lady came out and gave me a coupon for a free meal. I looked at her and said, "You don't have to do that." She looked at me and said yes we do. They got us our meals. They all THANKED us, I think there were 4 or 5 of them there. Then we came home to eat.
I couldn't believe it. We were treated so well. I HIGHLY recommend going to RUMBI'S. They know about customer service. Perhaps I should look there for a job?

No comments: