Monday, March 2, 2009

The many faces of Porter



Okay, I know he's spoiled. But, I always remember to take his pictures when he's done something soooo dang cute. The older ones don't do so many cute thing anymore. Here is what Porter's been doing lately.
1. The hat. He had to wear the hat to bed. Then to school the next day. So funny. I did take it off of him after I took the picture.










2. The bubble hat. What can I say. He LOVES his bubble baths.



















3. I LOVE my older kids. Especially when they pitch in and help out with reading to Porter at night. This is such a great picture of Trevor reading to Porter. So sweet.
















4. Then there is the SOCCER GAME with his Dad. Craig had just walked into the house and Porter said, "Come play soccer with me Dad". I couldn't resist a picture or 32. It was great! Don't ask me who won though.

1 comment:

The Sullenger's said...

SPOILED!! With a capital P!!