Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st T-BALL game














I absolutely LOVE baseball. I always have and probably always will. T-BALL is the best of all. It is baseball at it's best. The things we'd all like to do when we play, but can not because we are now adults. Enjoy the pictures, and if you can, come watch one of the games!
































I think that one of the reasons I love the t-ball game so much is it's teaching the kids to love the game. Everyone is a winner.











Everyone hits.





























Everyone makes it on base.














(I love this picture of all the kids from the other team bunched together to get the ball!)
















And Everyone scores



























Even if they are crawling on their hands and knees.






















1 comment: